Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 73, 17 Days to go

Ok, I am back on the workout saddle... been on the injured reserved list for almost 2 weeks.  Chiro told me to cut out the workouts.... my back was busted up, my knee was having issues, my wrist flexor in my right arm was inflammed.  I have been getting treatment on all these areas, icing, advil, and resting....  I have mentally felt like crap because I want to be part of the action... but doing diet only doesnt feel being part of the action at all.

Well- good news is that I am cleared to tear it up again so going to crush it over the next 17 days to finish out the program with everyone.  I am down 17 pounds from the start... so not too bad since I have been battling these injuries but have been solving problems that have kept me up and down for over 10 years--- so I am thankful for uncovering causes and finding solutions.

I am committed to blogging and maximizing the final stretch of this program and then going back and starting where I first had to miss due to injury and redo this and complete it from start to finish-- I dont want to miss you ....

Looking at everyone pics is amazing-- unbelieveable transformations!  I love it!  :)  Going to post pics tonight... but not really difference as muscle has not been toned-- but what are you doing to do

7 comments:

  1. Hurray, you're back! I am so glad you've been taking care of yourself Dottie... and 17lbs down is incredible! Yeah, let's crush it to the finish now, I'm with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Dottie! Diet is 70-80% and now you can get back into the workout. Glad you rested as ordered! I'm impressed by your weight loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back...we all missed you. I'll go back and do the workouts with you that you missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy I think I'd do the workouts with you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make me three! I'll jog to Mass first...Molly: take the first flight into Boston on day 91, we'll pick you up!
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you've been hitting the diet you'll be in good shape for the final push here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I guess if everyone is going to doing the missed work-outs I'd be a fool not to join in... :)

    ReplyDelete